How To Apply & Take Admission
- A candidate may apply for any number of courses. List of the courses offered by the college is given in the prospectus. Fee structure for each course is also given in the prospectus.
- Use separate Application Form for each course applied for. The available list of courses with offered subject combinations are given in prospectus. Go through the Eligibility Criteria before application.
- Read the Instructions Carefully to fill-in the form.
- Fill-in the form correctly and paste recent photograph and submit within the notified date.
- Payment of Fees: Collect fees payment voucher from the college office and deposit the fees in cash at bank counter of college.
- The college reserves the right of admission.
- School/College Leaving Certificate.
- Migration Certificate (Original Copy).
- Two Photocopies of Marksheet.
- Two Photocopies of Admit Card.
- Two copies of Passport Size Photographs (Self Attested).
- Photocopy of Caste Certificate / Income Certificate (for Reserved Category).
Annoucements & NOTICES